Full Stack Developer
Salary Band: Salary £38,000 to £45,000 DOE
Job Location: Spalding
PSP is a full service IT design & development house and a multiple Award Winning Company. What makes us different is our strong commercial awareness. We focus on business processes specifying, designing and building fit-for-purpose systems. We are really proud of our portfolio of clients, which span many industry sectors including membership organizations, Education and Awarding bodies, supply-chain management, health and safety, legal, manufacturing, distribution and utility companies.
PSP is a Microsoft Silver Application Development competency partner, with certified EPiServer developers and Umbraco specialists. PSP’s ISO 9001:2008 certification and recently achieved reaccreditation in Investors in People Bronze, is a testimony to our on-going commitment to quality not only with our processes but with our people as well.
We are seeking an experience C# ASP.NET MVC developer with the ability to work across the full-stack for example: CMS integration, front-end and back-end development.
Salary displayed is depending on experience.
As a developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. You will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build enterprise systems.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with:
- CMS (Content Management Systems) such as Umbraco / EPiServer
- Experience working with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012 desirable)
- Knowledge of the .NET 3.5 - 4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, 2015, 2017, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and Web Services
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Calm, confident and conscientious
- Organised approach to work
- Attention to detail is a must
- Work to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
If you are interested in learning more, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the first instance, including your CV, salary expectations and notice period.