What a fantastic year to date, we are really pleased to announce we have won a major contract to develop a new company Intranet in SharePoint 2013 for Habinteg Housing Association.
Key features of the new Intranet will be:
- Working to Habinteg brand guideline and to conform with accessibility requirements.
- Staff and scheme directories – Allowing staff and housing schemes to be searched quickly and efficiently.
- CEO blog.
- Project workspaces – allowing project documentation and communication to be in one central place.
- My Site – ‘My Profile’ updated to capture specific information about the staff members location, skills and availability.
- Display news on the homepage from around the Intranet.
- Live Twitter feed.
- Document centers with one central library for storing policies, procedures, forms and other documentation.
Joe Verde PSP CEO said, “SharePoint has really gathered momentum over the past three months, PSP have developed and implemented three SharePoint applications in as many months, winning a fourth in such a short space of time is excellent news for PSP, what a great year so far. The first four months of this year has seen PSP sign three new clients, this is a testament to the exceptional service and quality customers have come to expect from a vibrant IT design and development company who have years of experience implementing SharePoint applications.”
PSP are delighted to have secured their first London based client, we now have a presence in London, Peterborough, Leicester, Lincoln, Manchester, Birmingham and Coventry.