To enable PSP to fully understand the day to day processes, PSP conducted requirement gathering workshops on site at Lifting Systems. From this a detailed functional specification was created and followed for development and vigorous testing.
The main use of the new VISION CRM system was to create purchase orders which can be linked to jobs, whilst tracking their expected delivery dates. As well as providing, monitoring on the workflow statuses of active jobs it also tracks their progress to ensure that each job milestone gets completed on time.
Lifting Systems VISION CRM & MIS was created with the following modules:
- Company and contact management
- Job and job workflow management
- Supplier management
- Purchase order management and processing
- Tasks and task update tracking
Visit our VISION site for more information.
Lifting systems have seen considerable benefit from the new development some of these include:
- Being able to manage customers and contact information with ease
- Better visibility and management of their job statuses
- Significant time saving on all data handling
- Quick access to purchase orders and job progress
- Simple management of task completion against expected completion dates and report on performance
- Ability to monitor spend with ease against individual suppliers
- Manage and monitor deliver performance by suppliers
- Visibility of purchase history and pricing of items